Monday, March 21, 2011

Book News: Chasing Alex

I'm very excited to announce that I'll have a new story out this summer. Chasing Alex will be available June 1st as part of Dreamspinner Press's Daily Dose: First Time for Everything line.

Chasing Alex is a male/male contemporary romance that's a bit sweet, very sexy, and features two hard-headed cowboy heroes. I'll post more information closer to the release date, but I will say that I had a blast writing this story and I love hot-as-hell cowboys.

I'd also intended for Chasing Alex to be a standalone, but...well, let's just say a certain hero busted into my brain this morning, laying claim to Alex's brother. So look for news as I write Claiming Braden this spring/summer (depending on my schedule). I'm sure Braden and Donovan will take me on one hell of a ride. Braden doesn't want to be "claimed" by anyone, least of all a smooth-talking country singer like Donovan Lane.

Before I get ahead of myself, it's time to get back to work on In the Penalty Box. Those hockey players sure do like to drive me crazy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment