Monday, January 2, 2012

Book News: In the Penalty Box

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a joyful beginning to 2012. I’m back at my desk, typing so madly that even The Fuzzy Critic is giving me wary looks – felines just don’t get deadlines.

I wanted to take a moment to share some very exciting book news. In the Penalty Box, my second Seattle Marauders book, is coming out March 6th at Loose Id! In the Penalty Box is an erotic male/male contemporary romance, featuring Marauders defenseman Gregory Samson and a writer by the name of Landon Quinn. It’s got more darkness and angst than my usual work, but (in my not-so-unbiased opinion) the HEA makes the journey worth it - I hope you all agree.

If you haven’t read the first Seattle Marauders story, Two-Man Advantage, In the Penalty Box can be read as a standalone. For readers who enjoyed Two-Man Advantage…well, let’s just say that Kyle has a small but pivotal role in In the Penalty Box ;)

Happy Reading,
Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment