Monday, January 23, 2012

Book News: Victorian Valentine

I can't believe it's almost the end of January - the month has flown by in a flurry of work (which I can't complain about ;)). Anyway, if the stores in your town are anything like the stores in mine, a surfeit of pink, red, and white has been announcing for some time that Valentine's Day is approaching. And this Valentine's season happens to be special to me because it marks the publication of my first historical romance, Victorian Valentine!

That's right - I'm jumping into another genre. Why? Well, first I chose to do so so because I love all subgenres of romance. Second, the Victorian Era marked the height of the valentines craze which made it too tempting for me to resist writing about it. Victorian Valentine almost wasn't written because I got so caught up researching valentines in the late 1800s.

Victorian Valentine is releasing February 10th at MLR Press. It's a male/male romance that takes place in 1860. Like my other MLR Press releases, Victorian Valentine is a sweet story (no on-page sex).

Check back here in the coming weeks for a book blurb and also fun facts about Valentine's Day in the 19th century :)

No comments:

Post a Comment